The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 has quickly become one of the most popular mid-range phones in India, and for good reason. Fortunately, that’s where Google Camera ports come in.
The official release of Android Pie is out for the Google Pixel series and the Essential Phone, and the Android 9 source code has been uploaded to AOSP. For some users on the more popular devices, this means a swift update to the latest release is now possible—at least unofficially. The popular Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Mi 3, Mi 4, and Redmi 4X recently received fairly stable Android 9 ports, and now stock firmware file it’s the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1’s turn. The developers released the first official builds for nearly 40… Since then, the team has rolled out two more stable releases with… Early last week, ASUS held a launch event in India for two new mid-range smartphones that our users have been very excited about.
- And yes this process will take some time, so relax and read the rooting guide carefully.
- The feature got many people talking, and manufacturers started adopting the technology instead of Optical Image Stabilization.
- If you can’t find then your final solution is, “Factory reset” or Flashing Stock Firmware.
- Some of the stable versions should also work fine on this device.
Keep in mind that this is a Mediatek device, so support isn’t as good as on other phones. I’ve received reports that regular GCam doesn’t work on this phone. GCam 7 from Urnyx05 is reported to work on Android 11. Versions from Wichaya and GCam 8.4 (LMC8.4) from Hasli are reported to work on the ZF9. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page. So, you have successfully installed and booted into TWRP. The next and final step is to root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 using Magisk.
- Once it is complete, press the ‘Reboot System’ button.
- Magisk developed by topjohnwu, you can have root and install custom mods using different services like Google Pay.
- It is based on AOSP and only comes with a few essential features.
- FlashFile25 is one of the best flash file providers website in Bangladesh.
- One major aspect where the new Asus phone outranks the competition is the support for the latest Android version out-of-the-box.
ASUS is rolling out an AOSP-based Android 10 beta update for the ZenFone Max M2, which ibrings all the new Android 10 features to the budget device. The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 comes with a clean stock Android interface instead of the traditional Zen UI.